To post a job listing on this page, email email@example.com with “Job Listing” in the subject line. All job postings must include a deadline for applications.
Job postings are cleared from this page every two months.
Full-time position responsible for coordinating all development activities, translating needs into funding opportunities, managing grants, and assisting external contractors with capital campaign.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure collection of pledges toward current capital campaign
- Develop and maintain relationships with donors, members, and the community
- Lead major gift development with executive director
- Maintain a database of donors, members, and likely candidates
- Donor Prospect Research on prospective major donors, corporate foundations and individuals.
- Coordinate grant activities, including research, application, and follow-up
- Arrange mailings for fund drives, membership campaigns, and other projects
- Participate in project teams and provide guidance on financial viability
- Plan and direct special fund raising events
- Requires relevant degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience in non-profit administration.
- Requires the skills and abilities that allow for effective communication with the public and fellow professionals.
- Requires mathematical skills at the level to understand and prepare budget information.
- Knowledge of computers including fund raising database software, Microsoft Office suite, and the internet.
- Ability to work independently and on teams.
Reports to executive director. Salary range: $40,000-$45,000. This is a new, full-time position.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 1978, Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895, by January 20, 2018.